Friday, May 28, 2010

Vampire Anthology Out!

Although it is a stretch to call it crime fiction (though there is a crime element to the tale), my short story, "For the Sake of Art" appears in the newly released anthology Vampire Dreamspell from LL Dreamspell, a Houston-based publisher.

The book is up on Amazon as a Kindle edition and the hard copy should be there soon.  Meanwhile, you can order a copy directly from the publisher here: 

Or...I picked up a few extra copies that I can hand sell to anyone who is interested.  Get a hold of me on Facebook or email and we'll work it out.  I can let them go for $10 apiece, but I only have about five copies available, so hurry.

I have another story, "Prank Call," that will be featured in next year's anthology Dreamspell Revenge, from the same publisher.

No comments: